Cranberry Rose carries timeless, classic, modern and sophisticated styles with an emphasis on fit and fashion. Everything, from comfortable casuals to elegant designer clothes. Our fashions include collections from some of Canada’s best designers in a range of sizes. Our ladies apparel has been chosen to reflect a high standard of quality and style to suit your taste and price point. To complete that outfit, we have a wide range of handbags, jewellery, scarves, and shoes to choose from.
- Frank Lyman - Elegant designs from Mother of the bride to dressy casual.
Visit Frank Lyman
- Joseph Ribkoff - A unique blend of classic pieces for a special occasion to everyday wear.
Visit Joseph Ribkoff
- Adrianna Papell - Special occasion pieces including Mother of the bride to guests.
- Renuar - Fun updated styles to comfortable classics with the latest trends and key basics.
- Chalet - Fashion that is inviting, artsy and comfortable!
- Dolcezza - Dramatic fashion with revolutionary styling.
- Jana - Casual and sporty with mixed textures, cashmere touches and metallic elements.
- Linea Domani - A collaborative collection of chic and unique mix-and-match separates for your pairing pleasure.
Visit Linea Domani
- Bella By Cassie - Synonymous of elegance and movement. Bella by Cassie dresses all kind of women. Silk, wool and cashmere, all natural fibres from Italy, offer the best quality women can wear and deserve. In a bohemian chic style, Bella by Cassie reflects femininity and comfort, creating a sophisticated and exclusive look.
Visit Bella By Cassie
- Anushka - Anuschka is a 'unique' creation that blends art and functionality with élan. Anuschka is the premier, original hand painted brand available at select boutiques across the world.
- Jacqueline Kent - A collection of timeless favourites and fairy tale classics! Trend-setting jewellery lines feature a dynamically styled array of necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings, from delicate to bold, or carefree to classic, with many hand crafted with Swarovski elements, for stylish expressions.
Visit Jacqueline Kent